Your solutions start here.
If you've had enough of dealing with the lack of control of your dog, its time to take a step toward a happier future.
If the behaviors start at home, shouldn’t the training program start there too? Before getting you into a highly distracting setting, we want to make sure you have met you goals at home, in your own environment. We help with the following behaviors, but in-home training is not limited to: house breaking, nuisance behaviors (barking, digging, chewing, jumping), leash walking, aggressive behaviors towards people and dogs, boundary training.
CLASSROOM (Group Class)
Once you've completed your private lessons, we get you into the group setting to practice what you've learned around distractions. We hold group classes indoors and outdoors, in a controlled setting around other dogs, so you can get the maximum results while teaching your dog to be under control in the group environment.
This is where the fun begins! Indoor training takes place in Fenton, MI. Outdoor training takes place in public parks in Oakland County, Genesee County, and Livingston County.
Advantages of Classroom
- Keeps your dog socialized around new dogs and new people, in new environments
- Your dog will learn advanced obedience in group drills
- Your dog will learn to listen to you in a high distraction environment, around real life distractions
- You will stay fresh and sharp in all your dog training skills
- Great opportunity to practice and strengthen your off-leash control
- A great place to show off what you’ve been practicing!