Private Lessons and Group Lessons
We offer many different programs, since no dog needs the same type of training. Our programs include Private In-Home Classes, Group Classes, and Doggy Boarding School. Dogs can start with programs as basic as Puppy Kindergarten, and advance and excel through Doggy Master degrees! Programs offered in home, or at our facilities in Fenton, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
If the behaviors start at home, shouldn’t the training program start there too? We help with the following behaviors, but in-home training is not limited to: house breaking, nuisance behaviors (barking, digging, chewing, jumping), leash walking, aggressive behaviors towards people and dogs, boundary training.
CLASSROOM (Group Class)
We hold group classes indoors and outdoors, in a controlled setting around other dogs, so you can get the maximum results while teaching your dog to be under control in the group environment.
When your dog starts training, you will be given private lessons, either in home or in our facility. During this time your dog will learn the program and the basics.
After a few private lessons your dog will be graduated to group class. This is where the fun begins! Indoor training takes place in Fenton, MI and Royal Oak, MI. Outdoor training takes place in public parks in Oakland County, Genesee County, and Livingston County.
Advantages of Classroom
- Keeps your dog socialized around new dogs and new people, in new environments
- Your dog will learn advanced obedience in group drills
- Your dog will learn to listen to you in a high distraction environment, around real life distractions
- You will stay fresh and sharp in all your dog training skills
- Also a controlled play group during break
- Great opportunity to practice and strengthen your off-leash control
- A great place to show off what you’ve been practicing!